1. For starters, you know that I'm ridiculously egotistical (seriously, I have taken a picture of my nightstand and actually believe that you care).
2. I'm a middle aged mom (young enough to have the art projects, but old enough to need two types of lotion).
3. I am either so carefree that I don't care what time it is, or I'm so addicted to my iPhone (which incidentally does tell time) that I sleep with it under my pillow.
4. I have opposable thumbs (otherwise I would not bother owning pens).
5. I like to read but usually borrow books from the library. You can see a library card sticking out of the book in front. And you know I do not own that book. Because if I had read it and become a highly effective person, I sure as hell wouldn't be taking pictures of my nightstand.